· Acceptable File Types: JPEG, PNG, or TIFF. We also recommend sending editable files, such as PSD or AI.
· For best print results, set your artwork to the RGB color profile. However, colors appear differently on screens vs. fabric. A printed sample will provide the most accurate representation of your final fabric.
· Due to the nature of our production process, we cannot replicate metallic or fluorescent colors.
· To be 100% sure of how your artwork will appear when printed, we recommend requesting a fabric sample. Samples are $20 for a half-yard of fabric.
· We offer design help on certain tasks (listed below). These services are $150 for the first hour of work on our end, and $75 for each hour after.
· Creating new artwork from scratch. You must submit finished artwork, not just ideas or sketches.
· Recreating antique/vintage fabrics. We're happy to print these, but cannot edit/restore the designs for you.
· Making complicated changes/additions to designs.
· Recreate or print any artwork featuring other companies' fabric designs - this applies to project panels, too.