Welcome to the Sew-cial Network! All the information you need to get started on your project is below. Please familiarize yourself with our submission guidelines and Terms & Conditions before submitting.
· Free fabric! We’ll provide the fabric you request to make your project in your application.
· Shoutouts from our social media when your photo is shared.
· You'll also be able to keep your project after it’s finished and photographed!
· Complete your project on time! We will need photos from you 30 days after you receive your fabric. However, if you’re working on a quilt or other large project, we can discuss extensions to that deadline.
· Follow our Image Standards when you photograph your project.
· Tell us what you think of the fabric! We’re always looking to improve our products, and value your feedback as a sewist. We’ll send you a short survey after we receive your completed project photos.
Ownership of Images: By participating in the Sew-cial Network program, the participant hereby assigns and transfers all right, title, ownership and interest therein, of photos of projects created as part of the program, to Paintbrush Studio Fabrics. Company may reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, distribute, display, license, assign, transfer and/or otherwise use these photos, and all elements and derivatives thereof, in whole or in part, in all media now known or hereafter developed (including without limitation in social media), worldwide, in perpetuity, royalty-free and without restriction of any kind. The participant may share these photos if the Company is linked via url or tag to the share.
Fabric is shipped in 1/2 yd minimum increments.
Fabric provided through the Sew-cial Network is not for resale.
Program open to US participants only.